1 cup WHEAT FLOUR(ATTA)
3 tsp COCOA POWDER
1/2 cup SUGAR POWDER
as required MILK
Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies
Love for chocolates is eternal! Isn’t it, what better than having something chocolaty which is healthy as well? For years’ people have been searching for a healthier version of cookies which can be eaten guilt free. Wheat Atta is way better all-purpose flour which is usually used for making cookies. Puviya’s recipe of wheat flour chocolate chip cookies is a healthy version of chocolate chip cookies we get in stores. These Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to make and take less time. With ingredients which are easily available at home, Puviya’s recipe here will help you make some delicious and healthy Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies as well.
You could always add some flavours to the Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies, like hazelnut or any other crunchies. These cookies are best served with milkshakes or can be eaten alone as well. Adding flavours will enhance its taste but the normal Choco chip cookies are also very tempting. Lightly crispy and all chewy, no need to pre-plan wait or chill the dough. These Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies are ready under 30 minutes.
You could always make them vegan by adding some oil instead of butter and add water to bind the dough. For non-vegans this recipe is the very easy to make. Below is a non-vegan recipe of these cookies.
If you are new to baking, I would suggest you to follow the exact same steps as given in the recipe.
So, without further delay, let’s start with the Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. First, gather all the required ingredients.
Watch Video Recipe of Atta Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Take a big bowl and put 50 grams of melted butter in it.
- Now add 1 cup of atta or wheat flour in the bowl.
- Next, add 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder in the bowl.
- Add ½ cup of powdered sugar in the bowl.
- Mix the mixture gently with your hands.
- The mixture in the bowl will be slightly moist due to the added butter in it.
- Start adding milk in small portions to the mixture in the bowl.
- Mix the mixture well, knead a dough of the mixture.
- Your cookie dough in ready.
- Take a small amount of dough in your hand. Make a small ball sized shape.
- Take a microwave plate and flatten the ball-sized dough on it..
- Add some Choco chips on the cookie.
- Next, add some cashews on the top of the cookie.
- Now following the same process, make littles cookies out of the dough and place it in the microwave plate.
- Put the plate with cookies in the microwave.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at microwave+ convection.
- The cookies will grow in size.
- Your wheat flour Choco chips cookies are ready to serve!